dimanche 15 janvier 2012

MY KEY ACHIEVEMENTS IN CLASS OF
DIGITAL MARKETING AND REPUTATION MANAGEMENT

 

Many thanks!
The Digital Marketing and Reputation Management courses were very interesting.
Thanks to Digital Marketing and Reputation Management, I learned many things about online business and communication. I like very much marketing online, design, understanding social media, online relationship, search engine optimization...
Digital Marketing and Reputation Management are very important for a good business in hospitality and tourism. We live today in a world of communication and Digital Marketing is a very strong tool. It is really an intelligence of effective innovation.
I developed in these courses my creativity. I had new interesting experiences.
I have now many new good friends: Slideshare, Issuu, Prezi, SOMOLO, SEO...
Thanks to Digital Marketing and Reputation Management courses, now I know that there are familiar traditions of marrying luxury with the latest offerings from digital media, new technologies and innovation, and some of the brightest digital innovators, conceptors, inventors, developers and thinkers of our times like to provide luxury brands with an entry into the “now and here” of digital media and innovation today. 
I understood the role of digital marketing and reputation management for business in international hospitality and international tourism in our currently world.
Digital Marketing and Reputation Management are very important for my future professional life in international hospitality and international tourism.

Frédéric NGUYEN EICHHOLZER
MBA2B, IEMI-CMH PARIS
2012

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire